Light Photos

1. ISO: 200
    Aperture: 4
    Shutter Speed: 1/160

2.  ISO: 100
     Aperture: 7.1
     Shutter Speed: 1/125
 4465
3.  ISO: 400
     Aperture: 7.1
     Shutter Speed: 1/1250


I think the hardest part of this assignment was finding interesting lighting in an equally interesting setting/subject. I felt that there were a few more ideas that I would have liked to try but they I wasn't able to do them due to limited time and various other factors. I felt that the last image was the most successful due to its being the most visually captivating, in my opinion. I thought the shadows of the trees provided the most interesting light and worked well with the colors of the shoes and pants.

Comments

  1. Nice. Please add the comments posted in the assignment and let me know when you have those.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you for adding the rest of the assignment.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts